Senior check dog
As our body gets older it starts to work less efficiently – the same is true for dogs. Your dog’s heart or kidneys may not work as well as they once did or your dog may develop growths on the skin or inside his body. Also, if your dog’s behaviour changes, this may be a sign of illness or pain… Older dogs need routine healthcare more often than younger dogs.
At Dierenkliniek Vondelpark we are convinced that preventative healthcare is better than curative care so early veterinary attention may be able to sort out problems before they become serious. Age is not a reason to accept ill health and by keeping your dog well you can ensure that he or she has a good quality of life.
What does a Senior check-up involve?
- We send you a questionnaire in advance to make sure we don’t miss anything.
- We take plenty of time to stress your dog as little as possible.
- We will measure weight and do an extensive physical examination.
- We take a blood sample to test for common diseases in older dogs.
- We check the urine.
- If necesary, we measure the dog’s blood pressure.
- We clip nails as desirable.
Hopefully the results are unremarkable. If not, we will discuss all possible options and costs with you and make sure that we make the best decision for your pet.
Because at Dierenkliniek Vondelpark we are convinced that preventative healthcare is better than curative care, we offer our Senior Check-up for €118,20 instead of €236,40 (when we charge for everything separate).
Don’t hesitate to call us for more information or to make an appointment at 020-6620101 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon!